My profile
Welcome Guest!
0 GIPS
0 SnD in stock
Game Reviews
Bookmark
Online games played
Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Bloons Tower Defense Stick War Kingdom Rush Platform Racing 2 Learn to Fly 2

6,000 members on GI! (+20 bonus GIPS for feedback)

My favorite thing about GI is socializing with others and the community.
And I\'m not really sure what needs to be improved at the moment...Maybe add a few more ways to earn GIPs?
Hello everybody!

1, GI is freaking awesome. What is there not to like. So many games, wonderful people and a great site for overall fun ...

2, I will have to say this again and repeat what ShadowMewy said. Baritone I mentioned this to you the first time I joined the site also. A search bar for members of GI, to make it a lot easier. That\'s all for now. Keep up the good work.

Dewa mata
Uchiha™
☼DSC☼
usr_img
[color=#6A0888]"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive y

Uchiha said:
1, GI is freaking awesome. What is there not to like. So many games, wonderful people and a great site for overall fun ...

2, I will have to say this again and repeat what ShadowMewy said. Baritone I mentioned this to you the first time I joined the site also. A search bar for members of GI, to make it a lot easier. That\'s all for now. Keep up the good work.

Dewa mata
Uchiha™

There is a search box for members, I made it 2 days ago

and baritone please make at least one achievement
usr_img

1)I like the community
2) I would like to see a reward in gips for each medal a player has at the end of each month

i agree:cool:

I <3 GI because of the community here, I\'ve made lots of good friends and had loads of fun just doing random stuff, and making my weird little pokemon mix-up things here on the forum.

If I could change anything I\'d have more free time to be here since I\'ve been so busy lately ><

I like the games and the people about this site because I have never seen 1 single fight ever and the games are AWESOME

the things that can be improved are the ways of getting GIPS and more achievements for games need to be implemented into GI. Also More items the shop would be Awesome

holymister
holymister

what i like about GI is that SnD coins and get cool stuff.
and what needs to improve is that there should be more games
but its really awesome!

I like GI cos i love flash games. I love games where you can get many objects, so I like the Achievements system, even though I think there are few of this type to get.
Perhaps it would be interesting to make a section of graphic adventure games, point and click type (check out www.1001juegos.blogspot.com for many examples)
Please forgive my mistakes, my English is too rusty :cool:

pin
pin
forum_loader
X
Exit fullscreen