My profile
Welcome Guest!
0 GIPS
0 SnD in stock
Game Reviews
Bookmark
Online games played
Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Bloons Tower Defense Stick War Kingdom Rush Platform Racing 2 Learn to Fly 2

6,000 members on GI! (+20 bonus GIPS for feedback)

I love that I can still be playing games and having fun, yet at the same time getting coins which can be exchanged for Sam coins for Pokemon Defense Towers.

I do wish the amount needed for the exchange were lower though? Instead of 150, make it 100 pretty please? xD

I like the achievements on the site :nod:
Just keep adding more achievements and the site should say fresh

baritone (GI) said:
Yeeeehh! We are now 6,000!! It looks pretty neat, don\'t you think?

Get 20 spendable GIPS by replying once to this thread and tell everyone:

1. What you like the most about GI.
2. Something you\'d like to see or be improved on GI.

GIPS will be awarded when I close the thread in a week on Sunday, August 19th.

Looking forward in hearing from a LOT of you!

I like gi because, through the gips system, you\'ve introduced me to all sorts of games I like now, but never would have heard of otherwise, and there\'s all my old favourites as well.
Something that could improve on? Hard one. Just, more achievements, more games, and that\'s about all I can think of.
Trifle not in the affairs of dragons-

For you are crunchy, and good with ketchup

usr_img

i like GL cause it has many games and that you can get paid items on other games for free via GL
You could improve it by adding more ways to get gl points

i realy like the games on this site but I have a big problem. when i play a game and pass the achivement score the achivment never unlocks and I never get the gip

what i like about GI is that it has allot of got lots of good games
what could be improved is more games for gips:wtf::sick::nod:hno:mg:<3:frown:>.>:cool::angry::|
herro

MY favourite thing is spendable points , and I would like to see the GImerch (stickers and shirts)
Truth is everyone is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.&quot;-Bob Marley

and the last reason i like this website is because of all the cool stuff and people on this website :thanks:

usr_img
usr_img

I like GI because it has so good games and my favorite games.
anything to to improve? .......... Nope!

I like GI because it has tons of fun games

I would improve it by getting bigger packs of snd coins

pin
pin
forum_loader
X
Exit fullscreen